- The delete button on the characteristic tab in Change Class transaction CL02 is disabled / greyed out when using a change number.
- A change number ( ECM ) has object type 'classification' set but still it is not possible to delete char in CL02.
- It is possible to delete a characteristic in CL02 without a change number but not when using a change number.
- When using transaction CL6K ( RMCLMDEL ) with a change number , a popup is displayed with 'Change number ignored for class type ' CL141 .
- SAP ERP Cross Application (CA)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"CL 141" , ECH , delete , AENR , ASUP , KSSK , AENR , ECH , ECM , SPRO , IMG , Customizing , SDN , KBA , CA-CL-CL , Classification , LO-ECH , Engineering Change Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.