- When a table with index is modified, the view based on that table is dropped, regenerated and created again.
- Executing the SQL script generated by PowerDesigner leads to an error because the view object does not exist yet.
- The ALTER VIEW statement should not have been generated before the object is created again.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR773110, 773110 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.