- Campaign and its elements when released, then data not flowing from CRM to ECC system.
- Marketing Objects released have issues in transferring data to ERP system.
- WBS elements are not created in ECC system after Campaigns or its elements have been successfully released.
- Exception condition "NO_PROJECT_SCENARIO" raised.
- Error message 'WBS element XXXX and the R/3 coding mask do not match'.
- Error message 'Transfer to SAP R/3 not possible; Errors occurred'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
PS, Project system, Trade Promotion, transfer, Message MKTPL_R3 , KBA , integration , rfc , wbs elements , replication , no_project_scenario , crm_mktpl_int_r3 , crm_mktpl , CRM-MKT-MPL-ST-ERP , ERP-Interface , CRM-MKT-MPL , Marketing Planner , CRM-MKT , Marketing , CRM-MKT-MPL-CPG , Marketing Planning and Campaign Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.