- Views have same name but different owners.
- Views are stored in different packages in the Physical Data Model.
- Updating the model by reversing objects from an existing database using a data source.
- PowerDesigner drops views and recreates them in one single package, instead of simply modifying them.
- It happens when the views are owned by a group, it does not when the owner is a user.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR772892, 772892 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.