- "The SCEP Server returned an invalid response" when attempting to provision an iOS device through Relay Server.
- Looking into the CA Logs it seems the Afaria Enrollment Server does not send any request to the CA cause there are no Logs showing up about any Error.
- The <aips folder>\bin\ServerSCEPtest.exe is running fine, not showing any error and getting the desired Certificates.
- No Relay Server is configured in the Certificate Authority settings
- In the A_IPHONE_SETTINGS table the value for coloumn "UsePsScep" is set to "T", which means the Afaria Server is enabled for Proxing the CA Access.
- SAP Afaria 7 Service Pack 5
- SAP Afaria Relay Server
SAP Afaria 7.0
SP5, Service Pack 5, SCEP, invalid response, , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.