- A batch job running IP10 or IP30 fails to schedule some calls
- On investigation it is found that the calls failed due to dump COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW, an extract from an example is shown below
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAPLIPM5, BCD_OVERFLOW, LIPM5U09, DATUM_ZUM_ZAEHLERSTAND, RISTRA20, IP19, IP31. IP30, IP10 , KBA , csg_q , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , PM-PRM-TL , Task Lists , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.