This performance issue appears:
- when you activate transformations manually,
- OR when you transport transformations between BW systems, and the Method execution is slow
During the activation/import, the program SAPLRS_GENERAL can be seen in SM50/SM66 and the transport log of the method execution looks like this:
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
Change mode, AIM, langsam, hanging, hängt, long, duration, RS_TRFN_AFTER_IMPORT, Enqueue, SM12, Lock table, RSDEO, After import, dauert, lang, tp import, performance, Formula, Enqueue, Dequeue, Data Element, TK102, RSQBW370, RSQBW 370 , KBA , 2196505 , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.