- Error when validating/saving view - View definition has errors. (DPR-10140)
- View created off a view when the project name has a space in it.
- Initial creation of the view created off of a view works.
- The error occurs when editing the view and adding columns to it.
- The added column name gets double quotes in it " in the wrong spot.
- For example - if the added column Views."Project Name.TableName".ColumnName.
- Can workaround the issue by changing the added column name to put the double quotes in the right location.
SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward all versions
IS, , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-IS , Information Steward (Use Subcomponent) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.