Sometimes an environment deleted by the standard BPC operation, such as the Web Administration or the report UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT (clean option) leaves scrap data in the system.
This may be identified by /CPMB/<Environment Prefix> objects under unassigned nodes, or tables left under /CPMB/, /1CPMB/, or /B28/ namespaces that were related to the original environment.
While restoring or transporting an environment one may face issues such:
- "Environment <Environment Name> already exists with the prefix /CPMB/<Prefix Code>"
- "Table /1CPMB/<Object Name> already exists"
- "InfoObject /CPMB/<Object Name> already exists"
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the NetWeaver platform SP13 or later.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for Netweaver platform.
UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT, UJAA_CLEAN_DELETED_APPSET, environment's name, old used name, corrupted data, CPMB, rsa1, environmentshell. , KBA , table already exists , ujs_activate_content , infoobject already exists , already exists with the prefix , EPM-BPC-NW-BR-APP , Backup & Restore Appsets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.