- What do the different Ad Hoc Report Schema’s do for the Employee Central Ad Hoc Reports?
- We are trying to create several different types of Employee Central Ad Hoc reports, but we are unsure what each report schema allows us to do!
- How do the reports work with Permissions?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central -Ad Hoc Reports
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
EC AdHoc Ad Hoc duplicate row record domain Report Type Employee Central, Person and Employment (As of Date), Job Information (Date Range), Recurring Compensation (Date Range), Non-Recurring Compensation (Date Range), Person and Employment (Audit), Person and Employment (Export), Foundation Objects, as of date, date range, insert, update , Action Type , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.