- When executing LQ01 to complete a transfer posting for multiple quants, the material document is not created.
- An error is issued in LQ01 if there is a problem with one quant but none of the other quants are processed.
- Error BL 001 is issued in LQ01 stating "No Material Document Was Created" and processing terminates.
- When error BL001 is issued in LQ01, quants that should be processed do not get transfer posted.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
BL001 , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-SP , Stock Postings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.