- What is the Priority-One (Very High) Support Maintenance Phase?
- What is included in the scope of Priority One Support Maintenance Phase?
- What are the restrictions to the scope of the Priority-One Support Maintenance Phase?
- When does the Priority-One Support begin for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI)?
- How long does Priority-One Support run for?
- Does Priority-One Support require an additional payment on top of the normal Maintenance cost?
- How does the switch to Priority One Support Maintenance Phase occur?
- Are the support services, such as Continuous Quality Checks (CQCs), still available when the product moves to Priority One Support?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
end of life EOL p1 priority one , KBA , end of life , 3.1 , xi 3.1 , businessobjects , eol , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.