- You are running the transaction FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP (report FAGL_SWITCH_TO_OPEN_ITEM) to enable open item management for a particular account with an activation date in the current fiscal year.
- The test run fails with the error message "Balance of ledger ** differs from the account balance" (FAGL_SWITCH_OP018).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP, FAGL_SWITCH_TO_OPEN_ITEM, FAGLB03 FAGL_SWITCH_OP018, ledger, ledger differs, ledger differs from account balance, 0L, account , KBA , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , FI-GL-GL-N , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.