- Query performs INSERT to a UDF/ADT column
- Query includes incorrect datatype conversion
- ASE errorlog reports:
server Assertion (tm != 0) failed in file ...
kernel Current process (0x1b000e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
kernel Address 0x0x0000000001bad09a (n3__get_sig_size+0x1d3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000010)
- Stack trace may also include modules s_normalize() and n3_udf()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sybase, jvm, jre, virtual machine, CR766283 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.