- Decimal are not correctly stored in the database.
- Amounts are stored in the database with a lot of decimal places even thoughonly 2 digits after the comma are entered.
- Blocking control are generated due to this behavior
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1
contrôle , décimal , montant , bloquant . , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Reporting, Data Entry, Categories , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.