- SAP may require cross system debugging analysis in certain cases.
- This can be necessary if functions in one system are triggered from another system and the code in target system needs to be analysed at runtime.
- This KBA outlines several points which need to be in place in order for SAP to perform this analysis.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
SAP Global Trade Services all versions
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-FUN , General Functions , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.