You are using SAP SRM with Internet Explorer. When navigating to your SRM-MDM Catalog received a pop up error saying "The application was stopped due to a critical rendering error":
The detailed error message might be one of following:
- The standards mode is not supported for document modes less than 8 (Note 1970689).
- The standards mode is not supported for document modes less than 8 (Note 1674501).
- The device "standards" cannot be used in the IE compatibility view (Note 1970689).
- The device "standards" cannot be used in the IE compatibility view (Note 1586993).
- This application cannot be used because it was started in the wrong browser mode. Internet Explorer runs in Compatibility Mode. The application was started, however, in standards mode (IE9 or higher). (Note 1970689).
Or other similar error message stating that Standards mode is not supported.
After pressing "Ignore" button, the catalog is rendered with errors, like without scroll bar or misaligned fields.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Internet Explorer
- Product Catalogs
SRM, MDM, SRM-MDM, catalog, catalogue, EHP1, EHP2, NW, NW7.3, NW7.4, NW7.5, Rendering, render, standards, mode, quirks, Internet, Explorer, IE, IE9, IE10, IE11, scrollbar, 1674501, Application, Parameters, EmulateIE8, Enterprise, Mode, Compatibility, View, Portal, sap-ie , KBA , SRM-CAT-MDM , SRM-MDM Catalog , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , SRM-EBP-CAT , EBP Catalog Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.