- While creating intercompany STO (stock transport order) you recieve the error 06218 "Net price must be greater than 0".
- You want to use condition type P101 from pricing schema RM2000 because you need to have the cost as moving average price for this transfer.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, pricing, P101, PB00, negative price, RM0000, RM2000 , ME21N, ME22N, NETPR, intercompany, cross company, 06218, 06 218 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.