- When enabling 'Member Sorting and Grouping' the result appears to be incorrect
- The subtotal created by the 'Member Soting and Grouping' is calculated based on the values displayed in Excel
- The account type determines how the value is stored and reported. For example:
- For an Income (INC) account, if the BW sign is positive it will be reported as negative
- For an Expense (EXP) account, if the BW sign is positive it will be reported as positive
- Therefore the result can be different depending on whether the subtotal is calculated in Excel or by BPC
- This is the same for any type of subtotal, for example, sum or average
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0
- SAP BusinessObjects EPM Add-In 10 for Excel, ALL SPs
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
bpc, sorting, grouping, bw sign, reporting value, member rollup , KBA , reporting , EPM-BPC-NW-XLS , Report on EPM-XLS* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.