Group membership is not recognized for node during the execution of a "TEST if Client is in GROUP" event in a work object. You can see the following or similar errors in the Server Message Log:
- RWS1288: XnetApl: Read Group 'MYGROUPNAME' Data Records Failed
- RWS6008: ADO Data Access Error Occured. RWCOMM: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.: Unspecified error [Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server] (0)
- RWS6008: ADO Data Access Error Occured. RWCOMM: Operation is not allowed when the object is open.: Unknown error 0x800A0E79 [ADODB.Connection] (0)
- RWS6009: Additional OLE DB Error Info [0x800a0e79/0x800a0e79]
- RWS1199: XnetApl: Error reading Session Work Object for session My Session Name, client TestClient, SWO recnum=31.
SY REMOTEWARE 4.3 Service Pack 3+
sortnode, tcp, lan, congestion, packet, drop xnetapl client group node , KBA , MOB-RWS , Mobility - Remoteware , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.