- After upgrade to later BW releases, key figure values are not displayed correctly
- After upgrade, rounding of key figure values occurs to 3 decimal places, previously this was possible to 10 decimal places
- After upgrade, key figures set as data type FLTP (floating point) display data incorrectly
- In transaction RSCRM_BAPI or execution of an APD, some key figures show no values
- If you are using APD extractions and are having problems with key figures and units/currency, please review KBA 2078713 for correction steps
- APD errors after SAP BI 7.4 upgrade
- SAP BW release 7.30
- SAP BW release 7.31
- SAP BW release 7.40
retraction, advance process design, RSZ_SEM_BASIC_KEYFIG_LIST_GET, E_T_KYF, key figure, FLTP, floating point decimal, float, decimal, DEC , KBA , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.