- Run a job that that loads HDFS.
- Issues connecting to Hadoop system.
- RUN-050406: |Session job_name|Data flow dataflow_name
Data flow <dataflow_name> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is <blank message, possibly due to
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
==========================================================>. The process executing data flow <dataflow_name> has died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
- core dump in stack_trace.txt file
Read received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
SAP Data Services
cloudera, hortonworks, hdfs, hive, data services, bods, dsxi, RUN 050406, bad system message , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.