- You have maintained goods receiving hours in customer master record of the receiving plant, but while creating a STO (stock transport order) the receiving time is not populating in field UZEIT from customer master record.
- Field UNZEIT remains blank in the STO and due to this delivery time in outbound delivery gets a value of 00:00:00.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, EKET-UZEIT, ME22N, master record, missing, empty, new schedule line, logic, ship-to-party, automatic, atp, stock transfer, ME21N, ME23N, availability, delivery time , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.