- CT-Lib application does INSERT of NULL value to numeric() field
- The INSERT is passed as parameterized dynamic SQL
- Subsequent numeric() INSERT to same column is passed with wrong precision and scale. For example, a value of 12.3456 may be stored in the column as 123456.0
- SAP Software Developer Kit 15.7 (some versions) and
- SAP Software Developer Kit 15.7 16.0 up to PL02 (SDK for SAP ASE)
sybase, ctlib, sdk for ase, sdk for sap ase, openclient/server, open client, CR763324 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.