You are planning to split off the ASCS from Primary Application Server (PAS) on your system.
- Why splitting off ASCS from PAS?
- When running a fresh installation, does Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM) install ASCS and PAS separately?
- How can the ASCS be splitted off from and existing PAS in systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.1x and higher?
- How can the ASCS be splitted off from and existing PAS in systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0x?
- Why SWPM does not allow changing the Message Server port and it keeps using PAS port?
- Systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and higher;
- OS independent;
- DB independent.
ASCS, PAS, Primary Application Server, Split Off, Installation, System Copy, Message Server, Port, Splitting, Installer, Migration, Migrating, OS, DB, Copying, System Copy, SWPM, Software Provisioning Manager, NW, 7.00, 7.0, 700, 7.01, 701, 7.02, 702, 7.03, 703, 7.1, 7.10, 710, 7.11, 711, 7.3, 7.30, 730, 7.31, 731, 7.4, 7.40, 740, 7.5, 7.50, 750 , KBA , BC-INS , Inst.Tools - Use subcomponents; SAP Note 1669327 , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , BC-INS-NT , Installation Windows , BC-INS-UNX , Installation Unix , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.