- There is a need to migrate QAAWS objects through UMT command line.
- As well the URL should change and get adapted to the destination system after the migration is completed.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business intelligence (BI) 4.0/4.1
- SAP BuisnessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Linux/Unix Operating System
Upgrade Management tool, command line, QAAWS, URL, migration , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.