- How do we make all the fields on our goal plan or CDP show up in reports?
- Currently only some of the fields on Goal/ Development plans are reportable by default
- Entire goal is not showing up in report even though you see it on the goal plan
- Goal Plan Custom field not visible in ORD / Ad Hoc reports
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Develoment Planning
Goal Management, Career Development Planning, Learning Activities, Goal Data, ad hoc, report, center, table, field, custom, reportable, hide, data, return, column, objective, gm, cdp, sync, no goals, min, max. , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.