iOS Enrollment is not working. The following errors are being logged to the server message log:
- IPH6035: PutMDM Message Signing Validation
- IPH6034: Token Checkin MDM Message Signing Validation Failure.
- IPH3017: Mdm signing error msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature.x509: CryptographicException SignedCms.CheckSignature: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
The following error may also be seen in the DebugView log from the Enrollment Server:
- Error(80070002): The system cannot find the file specified
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5 and later
- iOS devices
getSignedMDMpacket msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature : msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature.x509:, CryptographicException SignedCms.CheckSignature: , The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.,TokenCheckin x509: null , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.