- In a plan sequence, you are using a plan function using a variable V in parameter definitions.
- Variable V is created on characteristic A
- Characteristic A refers to characteristic B.
- Characteristic B is compounded to characteristic C, therefore charateristic A is also compounded to characteristic C.
- Characteristic B is not used in the aggregation level of the plan function.
- When select a value in variable screen for variable V in RSPLAN, you get a dump of:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
ABAP Program SAPLRRMS
Application Component BW-BEX-OT
Date and Time 15.07.2014 15:09:44
In the call stack you can see the exception happens at:
FUNCTION RRMS_X_MESSAGE SAPLRRMS
FORM X_MESSAGE SAPLRRS2
FORM DEPTAB_FILL SAPLRRS2
FORM EXTRA_FIELDS_SET_VALUE SAPLRRS2
FORM RANGE_VALUE_SET SAPLRRS2
FORM RANGEEX_SET SAPLRRS2
FUNCTION RRS_NVAR_FROM_VAR_FILL SAPLRRS2
METHOD IF_RSR_VAR_RUNTIME~SUBMIT CL_RSR_VAR====================CP
METHOD IF_RSR_VAR_RUNTIME~SUBMIT CL_RSR_VAR_RUNTIME============CP
FUNCTION RSR_VAR_SUBMIT SAPLRSR_VARIABLES
METHOD VAL_SUBMIT SAPLRSPLWSEQ
METHOD SAVE_VAR_VALUES SAPLRSPLWSEQ
METHOD SAVE SAPLRSPLWSEQ
- BW system
- Release 731: SAPKW73105 - SAPKW73108
- Release 730: SAPKW73007 - SAPKW73009
- Release 740: SAPKW74003
compounding, compound, compounded, variable, reference, planfunction, PF, PS, Planning Sequence , KBA , BW-PLA-IP-PF , Planning Functions and Planning Sequences , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.