- Specifying that a diagram is a related diagram of an object.
- A report is created, a HTML report is generated and open in the web browser.
- There is an implicit page break in the HTML report if the Related Diagram book is placed after (an)other item(s) under the object book.
- There is no implicit page break in the HTML report if the Related Diagram book is placed before the other items under the object book.
- PowerDesigner behavior is not consistent, and there is no Page break item inthe report structure.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR771188, 771188 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.