- After disabling the firewall and specifying the IP and PORT for the server, error 6097 is received
- Error 6097: "Bad IP address and/or bad port specified in connection path or in ADS.INI file."
- Errors 10054 and 6624: "A WinSock virtual circuit was reset remotely" also may appear in the ADSCOM.TXT generated by a COMMCALLTRACE=1 in the [Settings] section of the ADS.INI file
- SAP Advantage Database Server - all versions
- Sybase Advantage Database Server - all versions
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
ADS, Sybase, local, area, network, error, code , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.