- When attempting to update a record in a linked table via ODBC in Microsoft Access, the following error is returned:
- "This record has been changed by another user since you started editing it. If you save the record, you will overwrite the changes the other user made."
- When attempting to delete a record from the same table the following error is returned:
- "The Microsoft Access database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time."
- SAP Advantage Database Server (All versions)
- Sybase Advantage Database Server (All versions)
- Advantage ODBC Driver
- Microsoft Access
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
ADS, Sybase, open, database, connectivity, configuration , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.