- An application has just appended a new record and the computer gets shutdown, rebooted, or goes into power management sleep mode
- The operating system has not yet committed the file writes to the table
- The next time that the table is opened, a 7016 may occur indicating that the specified table contains corrupted data in the file or field headers
- Error 7016 Corrupt Table
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.x
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.x
- SAP Advantage Database Server 11.x
Sybase, ADS, ARC, corruption, append a new record to database, shut down, corrupt table, corrupted data in file or file headers , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.