- The Advantage Client Engine (ACE) changes the default behavior in version 10.0 to no longer perform rights checking on the client.
- New behavior leads to better performance however, if the application relies on the network to provide security to the tables, then the new behavior may not be desired.
- SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.0
- SAP Advantage Database Server (all versions)
- Advantage Clients (general)
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.1
ADS, Sybase, compatibility, advantage, rights checking, upgrade , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.