- If ADS is installed on the host OS and the ADS service is running, a child partition/virtual machine may fail to start
- An error is given indicating that the memory has already been allocated
- This occurs even if Advantage has no tables currently open
- This may apply to other applications with large memory requirements as well
- SAP Advantage Database Server - all versions
- Running Hyper-V, Windows Virtual PC or VMWARE
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions
ADS, Advantage, virtual, machine, doesnt, start, hyper-v, hyperv, memory, allocated, allocation , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.