- There is evidence of missing or incorrect installation steps in your BPC (CPMBPC) deployment.
- Errors are often related to missing or incorrect post-installation steps that are fully documented under SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver Installation guides.
- The improper configurations can affect your BPC operations and cause unexpected / unknown errors.
The most common installation issues are:
- BI Content is not activated.
- Basic ABAP authorization profiles are either inactive or user comparison haven't been executed.
- Remote Function Call destinations (RFC connections) were either not created or improperly configured.
- BPC Service user was either not created or has missing authorizaiton profiles.
- Basic Environment haven't been properly activated or was activated before the BI content and Basic profiles.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
BPC10 , CPMBPC800 , CPMBPC801 , UJS_EXCEPTION , SCC4 , RFC_DESTINATION , , KBA , bpc install error , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.