- When a new batch of a bonded material has gone through the goods receipt process and into the customs warehouse, the new batch does not appear in the Stock Overview transaction (/SAPSLL/IVM_VIEW).
- But it does appear in the Duty Unpaid Individual Stock Item transaction /SAPSLL/IVM_FIFO.
- The material should appear in both transactions.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
/SAPSLL/IVM_FIFO, /SAPSLL/IVM_VIEW, /SAPSLL/CUSWLO_09, /LIME/NQUAN, /SAPSLL/SLG01, /SAPSLL/SLG02, Lagervorrat, Überblick, unverzollt, 901, 900 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-BWH , Customs: Customs Warehouse , AP-LIM , Logistics Inventory Mangement Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.