- ASE CE node terminates abruptly resulting in node failover
- ASE instance has one or more large databases
- Large database has 'trunc log on chkpt' database option set
- During node failover recovery, the CHECKPOINT process for such databases may be blocked for a long time by the threshold manager
- This may prevent recovery of other databases on the node
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 Cluster Edition (CE)
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.