- A new column named user_status was added to the sysusers system table in SAP ASE 15.7 SP130 and SAP ASE 16.0 SP01.
- This new column did not get documented in the What's New manual guide for both above products.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 for Business Suite
CR770857, 770857, "Resolving Qualified Object Names on Behalf of Another User", user_status, sysusers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.