- When replicating a huge transaction containing a high volume of "unitext" data or configured with enable lr_parallel_scan, the SAP Replication Agent crashes with:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- SAP Replication Agent for MSSQL (RAM) or SAP Replication Agent for Oracle (RAO) on Windows is unable to allocate more than 1GB JAVA memory even after RA_JAVA_MAX_MEM was increased to 6GB in the RUN file.
- RepAgent has not been started with a 64 bit JVM
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1 on Windows 2008R2
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle 15.7.1 on Windows 2008R2
- SAP Replication Agent for Microsoft (RAM)
- SAP Replication Agent for Oracle (RAO)
Heterogeneous, Rep Agent, JVM, memory, sybase, RA_JAVA_MAX_MEM, JAVA_HOME, SAP_NATIVE , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.