- Error: "Failed to open the connection. <Report Name>.rpt"
- Unable to refresh reports based on Salesforce.com in InfoView or SAP BI LaunchPad.
- In InfoView or in SAP BI LaunchPad, when attempting to view any report created in Crystal Reports based on Salesforce.com drivers , it fails with the following error message:
"Failed to open the connection. <Report Name>.rpt"
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
Salesforce, sales force, SDFC, Failed, crystal, connection,error, .rpt, view, CR , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.