- Login to AdminTools (Query Builder) with the URL: (http://<server_name>:<port>/AdminTools)
- Run the below query in AdminTools.
- Select * from ci_infoobjects, ci_appobjects, ci_systemobjects where si_kind='Folder' AND (si_name='CommonConnections' or si_name='Connections').
- This query returns 2 objects in working environment; however in non-working environment it will return only 1 object.
- Link for the CommonConnections folder which is a dependant object for OLAP connections is missing from CMS database.
- The missing objects DFO link is: CommonConnections (corresponding SI_FILENAME - BusinessObjects_CommonConnection_Folder_dfo.xm).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1.
OLAP connection missing, CMC home page, CommonConnections folder, promotion management common connections. , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.