- Users execute sp_dumpoptimize to establish options for database backups. For example:
sp_dumpoptimize 'allocation_threshold = 0'
sp_dumpoptimize 'parallel_scan = 1'
- These options take effect immediately without problem
- When Backup Server is restarted, the options are lost and must be re-established
- It would be more convenient if DUMP options could be made persistent
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
Sybase, dump, load, recovery, CR769213 , KBA , ase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.