- System allows to run a new ATP in stock transfer order although the schedule line is already delivered (item delivered).
- When working with sales orders, system works in a different way: when a sales order item is delivered, you can´t run ATP again.
- When the delivery is done, you can´t run ATP with "ATP button" if you set "fixed date and quantity" it doesn´t run ATP neither, but in case you change delivery date of goods receipt time you get a new ATP run.
- Due to this system behavior, transactions CO09 and MD04 are showing different figures.
- You want to change the goods receipt time to adjust the goods receipt end date without triggering the ATP run.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, atp check, availability check, me22n, vl02n, MEPO1320-ELDAT, gr end date, availability, me21n, md04, co09 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.