- ODBC driver can report some connectivity errors.
- This can be seen on system work processes dev_* logs, or thru ST22 dumps, reporting some of the following runtime errors:
- RABAX / Short dump / DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR / DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR Installation failing
- "[ASE Error SQL30046:08S01]Connection to Sybase server has been lost. Connection died while writing to socket. Socket returned error code 10053. All active transactions have been rolled back."
- ERROR: -1 in function DoPing (SQLAllocStmt failed) [line 18086]
(30102) [HY010] [Sybase][ODBC Driver]Function sequence error
ERROR: -1 in function GetTranState (SQLAllocStmt failed) [line 26164]
Connection Test during Rollback failed
- [ASE Error SQL30128:HY000][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Data overflow. Increase specified column size or buffer size
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Netweaver - All versions
ODBC, connection, failed, reset, data overflow, stream EOM, 30012, 30046, 30062, 30128, 30292 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.