- ASE errorlog reports signal 11 stack trace in module kpsched():
Current process (0x2d002d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000000a9fcc8 (kpsched+0x351)
kechkfault: engine #: scheduler infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- Spid 0 (internal scheduler process) dies, crashing ASE abruptly:
Abnormal exit detected -
- The stack trace will include all or most of the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- With kernel mode = process
- Version 15.5 or earlier only had 'process mode'
Sybase, crash, abort, failed, CR768663 , KBA , sybase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.