- Stand alone JDBC apps make many isClosed() calls and find the default query "sp_mda(?, ?)" causes utilization problem on their ASE.
- Tools such as query analyzers on the ASE demonstrate high usage for the activity associated with isClosed().
- Showplan does show a lot of activity in the procedure to return the simple result set.
- Performance degradation of the applications.
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 S
- 7.07 JDBC Driver
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.