- ASE errorlog reported message 3543:
One or more entries in the data segment free space counts in database ID <dbid> was found to be negative and has been set to 0.
- Database ID reported in error may be incorrect
- Accounting of free space of data segments indicated may be incorrect
- Some database(s) may report a negative value for data segment free space or may show zero free space available
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , sp_helpsegment , sp_spaceused , sp_helpdb , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.