- Error "CORBA error while communicating with the SL Service" is displayed when refreshing or scheduling a Web Intelligence document built on a BW BEx Query through BICS interface.
- The error displayed after the scheduling or refreshing is executed for around 5 minutes which is much shorter than the default corba time out setting, so it's an abnormal time out.
- By reviewing the trace for Adaptive Processing Server that host the DSL Bridge Service, the follow error present in the trace: "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
4.0, 4.1, BI4.0, BI 4.1, corba error, SL Service, WIS 00000, Webi, DSL, java.lang.OutOfMemoryError, GC overhead limit exceeded, APS, BICS, BW BEx Query, Xmx, Web Intelligence Document, corba error while communicating with the SL Service , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.