- Basic DCP Configuration Step, it finish with error "Exception while configuring basic DCP"
- Click on details shows "No Landscape Data found for SID: <system ID>~ABAP".
- When opening transaction Solman_setup the following warning is displayed "Not All Migration Tasks Completed Yet"
- Clicking on the link 'Display Help' shows the following details:
- Scenario-specific migration tasks were launched in asynchronous mode, but some of them are not successfully completed yet or are still running. At the next SAP Solution Manager Configuration run, the application tries to launch them again. For some reasons, these jobs could never succeed. To see all migration logs, open SAP Solution Manager Configuration Administration (transaction solman_setup_admin) and choose SolMan Setup Migration. Filter by type to display jobs that are not successfully terminated or are still running. If there are logs with an error message text starting with 'Scenario-specific migration:' that are repeated at each time you start SAP Solution Manager Configuration, report an incident for the component of the class name that is displayed in the message text.
- Transaction NGTRACE shows the following error:
- Class CL_E2E_DPC_SP_MIGRATION returned "Successful? FALSE!"
MAI Data Migration ended with "Error? TRUE!"
- In transaction SLG1 for the parameters "Object" = E2E_ALERTING and "Subobject" = DPC_SETUP, the following error message is displayed:
'DPC Migration SP9 completed with failure'
- SAP Solution manager 7.1 SP12
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
#SOLMAN,AGS_SISE_TT_LOG CL_MAI_MIGRATION_SP12, SolMan, Solution Manager, 7.1, 7.2, Error "not all migration tasks completed yet", job SM_MIGR:CL_MAI_REP_MIGRATION_720 , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-PRV , Metric / Event Provider Connector , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CLC , Alert Calculation Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.